Fiat Professional Mobile
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Fiat Group Automobiles S.p.A.
The Fiat Professional name identifies the commercial vehicles. The brand is built on competent and motivated people, professionals serving professionals, and concrete facts. Our extensive and complete range meets every transport need. Fiat Professional vehicles are designed to minimise consumption and running costs while maximising profitability.
Fiat Professional Mobile is designed to always be on hand, wherever you go, and to offer you all the information and services that you want quickly and simply.
The application is available for free1 in Italian, English, French, German and Spanish
You can take advantage of many services2: store key dates for your vehicle, consult the Owner Handbooks, find your nearest dealership or service centre. You can contact the Customer Service and Roadside Assistance to request roadside rescue when needed. You can find out about the latest Fiat Professional news, be updated on the main services that help you take care of your vehicle, and view multimedia content in Augmented Reality by framing the full-page advert with the AR+ symbol using your smartphone’s camera. The app is continuously updated with new services and functions.
1. The application is available for free and does not charge for its use. However, it requires the use of telephone and data transmission services. We therefore advise you to check the applicable rates for these services with your provider.
2. Some services are not available in all countries.
3. The application is available for Android 2.2 and later operating systems
Tags: fiat access mobile app log out, fiat professional, temas de fiat, aplicaciones de fiat, fiat professioanl commercial vehicle, fiat mobile sweden, oyoom. oglasi austrija fiat dukato, fiat italy professional, fiat professional online program, fiat professional schweiz.
- Roadside assistance: the roadside assistance service has been enabled for the UK market.
- The “Warranty and servicing” service is available in France and the UK.
- The “Frequently Asked Questions” service is available in France, Germany, Spain and the UK.
- Improved performance and bug fixing