GTR measures acceleration times for 0-60 mph, quarter mile, 0-100 km/h and 0-400 m, acts as a speedometer and records top speed. The navigation feature guides you back to your car or hotel. GTR also shows basic GPS data.
GTR uses sensor fusion of your phone’s GPS and accelerometer for high accuracy results. It detects acceleration start and end automatically and stores results to files. Just start GTR and go!
GTR has three views, PERF, GOTO and DATA:
- PERF shows current speed, top speed and acceleration times.
- GOTO shows direction and distance to a destination.
- DATA shows GPS compass, heading, latitude, longitude, altitude and location accuracy.
- Selectable mph or km/h
- Adjustable acceleration start and end speed
- Adjustable acceleration distance
- Selectable visible and/or audible alarm when speed and distance are reached
- Result file for each acceleration run
- Summary file for best results of session
- Summary view for best results of session and result files
- Result files can be sent via email or text messages
- Result files can be filtered
- Current location can be set as a destination with a single keypress
- Destination coordinates can be edited
- Three selectable GPS coordinate formats
- Supports up to 8 destinations
- Prevents display turning off
- Adjustable colors to suit lighting conditions
- Selectable scanning mode shows each view in turn
- Online user manual
For legal and safety reasons, do not use GTR for performance measurements on streets, roads or highways.
If you like GTR, please rate it! If you have suggestions or problems, please contact us at email@example.com.
Tags: gtr , gtrdata gratis , tempes gtr pobierz , java/ baixa gtr , gtr tempes , gtr themes , gtr results wont display , gtr performance 0100 , gtr performance