GTR uses sensor fusion of your phone’s GPS and accelerometer for high accuracy results. It detects acceleration start and end automatically and stores results to files. Just start GTR and go!
GTR has three views, PERF, GOTO and DATA:
- PERF shows current speed, top speed and acceleration times.
- GOTO shows direction and distance to a destination.
- DATA shows GPS compass, heading, latitude, longitude, altitude and location accuracy.
- Selectable mph or km/h
- Adjustable acceleration start and end speed
- Adjustable acceleration distance
- Selectable visible and/or audible alarm when speed and distance are reached
- Result file for each acceleration run
- Summary file for best results of session
- Summary view for best results of session and result files
- Result files can be sent via email or text messages
- Result files can be filtered
- Current location can be set as a destination with a single keypress
- Destination coordinates can be edited
- Three selectable GPS coordinate formats
- Supports up to 8 destinations
- Prevents display turning off
- Adjustable colors to suit lighting conditions
- Selectable scanning mode shows each view in turn
- Online user manual
For legal and safety reasons, do not use GTR for performance measurements on streets, roads or highways.
If you like GTR, please rate it! If you have suggestions or problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: gtr, gtrdata gratis, java/ baixa gtr, tempes gtr pobierz, gtr tempes, gtr racing, gtr performance 0100, gtr themes, gps navigation tacho, gtr games.
Fixed problem with using GTR at high altitudes.
Fixed problem with using start speed higher than 50 km/h.
Fixed problems with non-zero start speed.
Improved visual notification of acceleration end.
Added summary of best performance results for session and result files.
Added result file list filtering according to file type and speed/distance limits.
Fixed ending of acceleration measurement when changing gear.