London Tube Atlas provides you with service status information for the Underground, Overground, and DLR services, as well as departure information for the Underground and DLR services.
It shows this information in a few simple and pleasantly designed screens to make travelling in London Tube services that much easier.
»»» SPECIAL OFFER «««
Get London Tube Atlas for just 50p while it is in Beta!
● Tube Status screen showing the colour coded service status for all TFL London Underground, Overground, and DLR lines, as well as alerts for TFL Stations.
● Line Details screen with -
» a Status Summary tab showing the Line status, and listing any station issues, and
» a Station List tab showing all stations for the line.
● Station Details screen which shows any station issues, and tabs for each Line
● Detailed Departure Boards which automatically refresh to ensure you have up-to-date times.
● Home Screen Widgets in two different themes showing the current Tube Status. You can tap on these to launch the App.
● This app needs internet permissions to get the Transport for London (TFL) data feeds.
● These feeds provided by TFL are missing information for some stations on the Circle, Hammersmith & City, and Metropolitan Line stations, as well as for Paddington on the District Line.
● Departure Boards are not available for the London Overground service as TFL do not provide this data.
London Tube Atlas is currently in active development and new features are being added regularly.
If you discover any issues or have any suggestions, please feel free to send a tweet, or just leave comments here or at the product website at http://atlasapps.biz/view/apps/london-tube-atlas-android/.
Please follow @AtlasCode on twitter for updates.
Thanks and Enjoy! Also please leave us some feedback! ☺
Tags: atlas tube inc. , tube departure board no details