Even if you are a visitor to the DC area, "My DC Metro" will have you navigating the DC Metro system like a seasoned veteran. With its built-in PDF map of the Metro system, you will be able to identify the stations of interest for your day's activities and add them to the favorites.
No network connection while travelling between stations, no problem; "My DC Metro" will immediately start estimating arrival times based upon most recent update; and once the connection is restored, "My DC Metro" will automatically retrieve data from the WMATA server.
"My DC Metro" preserves your battery life by shutting down after 15 minutes of no data being displayed.
"My DC Metro" provides the following features via Menu option to:
* Add stations to your favorites
* Display an Adobe PDF format Map
* Adjust the update rate
* Display Help
* (Fixed in Version 1.5) Phones with API10 software: During restore from orientation changes, the app crashes on a No Such Method exception. Thanks to the user who submitted the crash report.
* Entrance guide provides a map with actual entrance location. This feature should be available by mid-October 2013.
* WMATA service does not provide detail information about arrival times at terminal stations.