MyTeksi: Book a Taxi
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By MyTeksi
Use the new MyTeksi app to:
• Book a taxi in the Klang Valley & now Seremban too.
• Book immediately or up to 7 days in advance! (minimum of one hour in advance)
• Watch the nearby taxis move on your map & get an estimated fare before you book
• Get immediate confirmation of your driver's name, plate number, picture, phone number and watch him move towards you on a map
• Share your ride with loved ones, family, friends or the world and let them track your taxi in real-time
• Rate your trip and comment on your driver
• Star your Favourite locations so that you don't have to search for them over again
• Repeat frequent bookings from the History list and save even more time
• Access a Preference list to give you more control of your app
A few tips to get you started:
1. The app auto-detects your location & sets your Pick-Up (you will need to turn on your Location access under Settings for this)
2. Tap on "To" to select or search for your desired Drop-Off locations.
4. You can tap on the small map above to view nearby taxis.
5. Hit Book Now when you are ready & Register to Activate your phone if you haven't already.
6. See drivers bid or decline your booking as it happens.
7. Get the details of your taxi driver and watch his taxi drive towards you on the map. Call him if there's anything wrong or just to double confirm your pick-up.
8. Voila! A taxi shows up at your doorstep and Share Your Ride for added safety then Rate your trip and driver when you End your Trip.
Do say hello to the driver for us and please email us at email@example.com if you have any feedback or questions. We hope you enjoy the new app experience
Note: There is a gazetted RM2 phone booking fee for every successful booking made
Tags: how to select my favourite driver in myteksi app, myteksi, wwwmyteksicom.
• Completely new User Experience (UX)
• One time Registration & Activation
• Real-Time updates of your booking & driver
• Better sharing capabilities
• Pretty much everything has changed to take our promise of Speed, Safety & Certainty to a whole new different level
3 September 2013 UPDATE:
• Now you can search for locations from FourSquare!
• Improved GPS geolocation