National Rail Enquiries, the UK’s number one travel website, is proud to release the must-have app for every train traveller.
Straight to your smartphone, now you can access train tickets, timetables, rail fare enquiries, train line information, track specific trains, find out disruptions about your journey, and re-plan your journey on the go, all from the official source of UK rail travel.
With unprecedented visibility and intuitive tools, the National Rail Enquiries app will transform your train travel experience, empowering you to catch the right train and complete your journey.
- Buy tickets via third party websites
- My travel - One place for your favourite journeys and stations. Find the next train home and get relevant live updates at a glance
- Live trains - View real-time departures and arrivals boards for any station
- Progress tracking - From A to B and everything in between, find out exactly where a train is along a route
- Journey planner - Plan your journeys with up-to-the-minute travel information. Track the progress of trains and disruptions along your route
- Watch a train - Pin a train to My travel to watch its progress with a single tap
- Push notifications - Get disruption alerts as they happen
- Wake-up alerts - Avoid missing your stop or getting caught out when the train divides or arrives at its destination
- Tube and DLR - Plan your journey to or from London Zone 1 Underground and DLR stations
- Plan journeys between a station and a postcode
- Find out ticket prices
- Widget featuring live train arrivals/departures between home and work stations
- Cycling facilities at your station
- Can you take your bicycle on your journey? Are reservations required? How many bicycle spaces are there?
- Tips for travelling with bicycles
Enhance your train travel experience - download the FREE National Rail Enquiries app today.
- It is now possible to add planned journey details to your calendar as events. To allow this the app’s permissions regarding calendar events have been updated.
- Despite the permissions description, the app will not send email to guests without owner’s knowledge
- We are aware from feedback that platform information is not available for some stations in the South of England (including London), this is a problem with the availability of the data and not with the app. We are working with the wider industry to get this data back in the app as soon as possible. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience that this will cause, but rest assured we are working hard to get this data back.
Thank you for all of your feedback so far. We are committed to listening and working on improvements and bug fixes. We appreciate your patience and will be releasing updates soon. Please feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback.
Tags: railtime , national rail enquiries train updates
from 15.303 reviews