!!! IMPORTANT !!!
This is a 30 day FREE TRIAL of Naviator. Please see the "Subscription Information" section below for more details.
• Moving map with airspace, airports, radio navigation aids, airway intersections, TFRs
• Support for ADS-B receivers including the Dual XGPS 170, iLevil and SkyGuardTWX
• Track-up map display
• All navigational data is downloaded to your device - no internet connection is required while you are flying
• Global terrain database with terrain warnings
• Global high-detail VFR base map
• World-wide airports/facilities database containing over 53,000 airports and navaids (updated on a 56 day cycle)
• Easy "rubber band" flight planning
• Global Forecast Engine provides winds aloft anywhere on the planet up to 54,000 feet
• Integrates with ADS-B or the Zaon XRX for traffic display
• Integrates with Microsoft Flight Simulator
• Integrates with X-Plane using the "X-Plane to GPS" app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appropel.xplanegps)
• Lockheed Martin AFSS Integration - File flight plans directly with Lockheed Martin
• DUATS integration - get a briefing and file a flight plan from right inside the app
• Weather information (METAR/TAF/NEXRAD/SIGMET/AIRMET)
• Victor Airways and Jet Routes
• FAA VFR sectional charts
• FAA VFR terminal area charts
• FAA IFR enroute charts
• FAA approach plates and airport diagrams (optionally geo-referenced)
• User defined waypoints
• Vertical navigation (VNAV) calculator
• TFR areas are displayed on the map. Tap within a TFR area to see affected altitudes and other details
• Canadian data including airspace, airports, navaids, terrain and weather
• GPS track recording - export to GPX file format
• View your recorded flights in 3D with Google Earth
• NMEA output - Naviator can drive your aircraft's autopilot
• "Bring Your Own Charts" - you can import custom maps and charts into the app. See our forum for more details.
Our support forum is located at http://forum.naviatorapp.com/
Subscriptions provide access to all software updates, FAA Sectional charts, FAA Terminal Area charts, FAA IFR Enroute charts, FAA approach plates, weather updates, TFR updates, and the Naviator world-wide airports and facilities database.
Naviator is free of charge for the first 30 days of use. After this trial period, the following items may be purchased:
(a) 30 Day Chart Subscription - $4.99 USD
Enables the download and use of geo-referenced charts for 30 days.
(b) 1 Year Chart Subscription - $34.99 USD
*** 30% OFF SALE - REG. PRICE $49.99 ***
Enables the download and use of geo-referenced charts for one year.
*The purchase of a one year subscription includes item (c) in the purchase price.
(c) Unlock Naviator - $14.99 USD
This one-time charge permanently unlocks all features of Naviator, except FAA approach plates, sectionals, TACs, IFR enroute charts, TFR updates and the "BYOC" feature.
Includes database updates, weather updates, high-detail VFR base map
Items (a) and (b) include VFR sectional charts, terminal area charts, IFR enroute HI/LO charts, approach plates, database updates, weather updates, TFR updates, and the high-detail VFR base map.
Tags: naviator, naviator apk, naviatorappcom, naviatorapk, naviator vs foreflight, naviatorcom, map for pilots, gps airway map, naviator database, google maps enroutevia.
New in Version 2.1.0
• Added support for ADS-B traffic.
• Added support for SkyGuardTWX ADS-B receivers.
• Added an aerial imagery map layer (satellite view). Note: High zoom levels are currently limited to the USA.
• Added a distance measuring tool. Long press on the map with two fingers for one second to show or hide the tool. The tool displays the distance, course, and ETE between the two points based on the current GPS ground speed.
Visit http://forum.naviatorapp.com for more details!