Next bus Barcelona
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Simple, fast, accurate
- Save your favorite stops
- So much quicker than Google maps
- Works also as a widget
- Includes all bus lines and companies
- Only good for Barcelona
Find out when the next bus will arrive to your stop in Barcelona
If you live in or plan on spending time in Barcelona, Next bus Barcelona is an incredibly useful, well-made app for getting around town.
Search by stop number if you know it (it's printed atop each physical bus shelter in the city), or browse the map to select a stop of interest. The app quickly displays a list of the next buses showing up at that location. Curious as to where a particular bus leads? Tap it to display the route of any bus clearly on the map. This works for all bus stops in Barcelona, including Nit Bus (night buses), TMB buses, and even those double-decker tourist buses you always see but never ride.
You can save your favorite stops for quick access, and even add a widget to your homescreen so you don't even have to open the app.
This app is perfect. There, I said it. Obviously, it's only useful if you're going to be dawdling around Barcelona, but it's just incredibly well-designed, quick and easy to use, and appears to be accurate (judging by the user comments, sure seems like this is the case).
Next bus Barcelona is an ideal tool that does exactly what it proposes to do.
You just need to enter the bus stop code (you'll see it at the bus shelter) and you'll be able to check how much time is left for all the lines that reach your bus stop, and their routes. Don't worry if you don't know the bus stop code, you can also select the stop from the map.
Other things you can do with the application:
• See the nearest bus stops
• See which lines stop on each bus stop
• See the route for each line, and transfers with other lines
• Save favorite stops so you can check them easily
• Search stops by name, city, line and operator company
• Check public transportation tickets and fares
• Or add a widget to your home screen so you don't even need to open the app
This service works for all TMB and AMB stops, so it includes all the following service operators: Authosa, Baixbus (Mohn, Oliveras, Rosanbus), SGMT, Soler i Sauret, TCC, TMB and TUSGSAL. This applications includes bus stops from the following towns in the Metropolitan Area: Barcelona, Badalona, L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Castelldefels, Cornellà de Llobregat, El Prat de Llobregat, Esplugues de Llobregat, Gavà, Montcada i Reixac, Montgat, Sant Adrià de Besòs, Sant Boi de Llobregat, Sant Feliu de Llobregat, Sant Joan Despí, Sant Just Desvern, Santa Coloma de Cervelló, Santa Coloma de Gramenet, Tiana and Viladecans. It is similar to the AMBtempsbus and iBus systems, but it is more complete.
The creators of this app have no relationship with these companies. Data is obtained from these operators, and may be inaccurate.
Warning: Widgets will stop working if you move the application to the SD card. It's a technical limitation in Android, so if you want to add widgets, you need to move the application to your internal storage.
• Location: locating the nearest bus stop and your position on the map.
• Files access: required for caching parts of the map.
• In-app billing: if you wish, you can donate to the project
• All bus lines should show their color correctly
• Fixed crash when the route for a line was not available
• Fixed an error which disabled the pull-to-refresh functionality
• Fixed the alphabetical ordering of the recent stops list
• Facebook and Twitter links to our profile are available in the About screen
• Many other bugs and internal improvements.
much improved compared to the oficial
Tarda mucho para cargar el mapa de rutas!!
Gracias por escuchar! Creo que será útil para mucha gente. Un saludo!
Neat and easy to use while having more features than other similar apps. Love how it shows the time passed since the last time you checked the stop.
Very good app and easy to use, much better than the official TMB one :)
Great for finding out how long the wait will be before your bus arrives. Would be nice if, after clicking on a bus stop from the map, and you go "back", it brought you back to the map as opposed to the home screen.
This app is great if you are knowledgeable of the bus system and its destinations. Doesn't help, if you need an itinery maker. Fantastic for all locals! Tells exact time of when bus is leaving on map/own location/stop id. GREAT!!! Available in Spanish??