NextBus Realtime Bus Tracker
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Ever wondering when will the next bus arrive and which bus route to choose? Do you prefer waiting it at the stop or a snug coffee shop nearby? Now you can
* kiss good-bye to the anxiety of waiting, as you can see the current position of every bus as well as their movement live on map.
* kiss good-bye to the cumbersome-and-always-late bus schedules. This app locates your current location and shows all incoming buses to nearby stops with accurate arrival estimate.
* evaluate which route to take, when to take and where the stops are located by viewing all routes visually presented on Google map.
* bookmark your frequently travelled/transferred bus stops so as to review the transit situation before leaving your cozy lair.
* save minutes, if not hours, of your life from waiting without costing you a cent. Yes, it's 100% free!
This Android app has a simple and fool-proof design thanks to the free service provided by www.nextbus.com. Currently it supports the public transits in most US states as well as some provinces in Canada. It provides REALTIME transit update for your next TTC, NYC MTA, GCT and more than 40 other transportations across various cities in North America. Plus you may bookmark any bus stop as your favorite and access them quickly within a tap or two.
1. It's not guaranteed to work for every bus routes. If it doesn't support your regular transit routes or you don't like it, just delete it as it won't cost you a cent.
2. This app is NOT affiliated in any way with nextbus.com, and by downloading and using this app you agreed that it's provided "AS IS" without warranties of any kind.
Keywords: SBS Next Bus Public Transit Free TTC NJT Toronto NextBus GPS bookmark Stop Favorite Map Live Track Bustop
Tags: inextbus toronto, toronto bus tracker, inextbus, realtimebus, toronto transit tracker apk, inextbus app, sbs next bus gps, bus, wwwinextbuscom, inextbus realtime bus tracker.
- Fixed the annoying "iNextbus has stopped working" message that keeps popping from nowhere. Sorry for the inconvenience...