No More Delays! - Tube Refund
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By J Expert Ltd.
If your claim was successful, you will receive a voucher matching what you'd paid for the single delayed journey. You can make a claim within 14 days from the time of delay and it takes normally 21 days for TfL to process.
This sounds simple, however there is a little problem... You need to be connected to the Internet to submit a claim, but there is no connection when you get stuck under ground and you usually forget about it by the time you get to your destination.
The No More Delays!© application addresses exactly this problem - it allows you to fill the form offline and will submit your claim to the TfL web site whenever the Internet connection becomes available.
The No More Delays!© application currently supports claims for delays on London Underground lines only. We plan to support refunds for delays on DLR and London Overground soon.
* It allows you to fill the form required by TfL offline and will submit your claim to the TfL web site automatically when the Internet connection becomes available.
* You will be notified when your claim was successfully submitted to the TfL web site or rejected by TfL.
* You can monitor status of your claims and see TfL claim number for successfully submitted ones or reasons for rejection if submission failed.
* We made an effort to minimise the number of clicks you need to make to complete the forms - you can copy information from previous claims to your new claim, which is especially useful to regular commuters.
* We also included a simple London Tube map for your convenience.
Terms and Privacy
* We are not responsible for processing of your claims and we can't guarantee that your claim will be processed even if it has been submitted successfully. Please, refer to the TfL web site for more details.
* We are not affiliated with TfL and we provide this application "as is" without any liability.
* The information you provide is saved on your phone and then sent to the TfL web site directly. This information can be extracted from the phone if your phone got lost or stolen.
* The information you provided is required by TfL. We do not monitor your activities or capture the information you provide anywhere else.
* We are not responsible for content of adverts displayed on your phone - they are pushed to you by AdMob.
This application is brought to you and supported by the Bank Control© UK team. Bank Control UK puts you in control of your day to day banking and is the simplest and most convenient way of mobile banking for Android platform.
Please, contact the Bank Control UK support team if you have questions about the No More Delays!© application. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: sounds without delay, claim for london tube delays, 69 stars tube, list of tube delays, admob refund money process, no more delays please, delay in making call htc sensation.
Fix for "missing stations" issue caused by TfL changes
Fix to reflect the latest TFL changes (S08 error)
Fix to reflect the latest TFL changes (S42 error)