NYC Subway by Embark
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Good-looking layout
- Advisories for current delays and diversions
- Trip planning between stations even offline
- Trip planning from point to point
- Bookmark stations
- Some FC noticed on a SGS I9000 2.3.6
NYC Subway by Embark is a NYC subway guide for Android
We all know how much difficult is to be sharp when you live in a big city like New York and you have to take lots of transports to get to the right place. For this reason, knowing exactly the time it takes, schedules and changes that got to be taken becomes a need. This app wants to make New Yorkers (and tourist) life easier, providing all that info to your mobile device.
Thus, you can check your trip planning even offline (if it's between subway stations). What's more, you can check and interactive MTA Subway map. Planning from point to point or landmark is allowed too, although it does require Internet connection. This is specially useful because it allows you to know the subway lines you've to take as well as how much you have to walk after leaving the subway.
One of the features we liked most is the possibility to tap any station to see upcoming schedule and even set your departure time, in order to know exactly when you're reaching the goal. What's more, you get on real time advisories of current delays and diversions. Must-have to find your way on NYC.
Ride NYC Subway. The better way to get around.
– Offline trip planning between any subway stations
– Interactive MTA Subway map
– Plan to any address or landmark (internet connection required)
– Tap any station to see upcoming scheduled trains & a street map
– Bookmark a station to save it
– Current delays and diversions
Please note: Ride NYC Subway was not commissioned by MTA or NYCT. We do officially license the MTA Subway Map and we do our best to provide the most complete and up to date information.
- Better stop searching
- Fixed a crasher
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
- There aren't any comments yet, be the first to comment!