Quicky Transit (was QuickMuni)
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
I created Quicky just for the SF Bay Area, and just for Android. I hope you like it!
- See the next buses and trains arriving at nearby stops, based on live GPS data
- Tap on any route icon to see a live map with route, vehicle locations, and all stops
- Alarms! Tap on predictions to set up an alarm.
- Search! Enter a Stop ID # or intersection to get arrivals at just one platform.
- Amazingly simple user interface -- Android only, and better than any Muni app your iFriends have
- No ads, no user tracking, and completely free.
Quicky sorts everything nearby and always shows the closest street corners and stations first. So, all at once you can see every route that serves a stop. You click less and get what you need faster.
Designed just for Android! You'll feel right at home using Quicky. SFMTA Muni and AC Transit data feed come from the NextMuni web service.
See the Quicky webpage at http://plus.google.com/104312883312752023774 for more information. Cheers!
Tags: quick muni, quickmuni, quickmuni sf muni, quickmunicom, quickly transit formerly quickmuni, muni app widget.
- Still trying to nail the crash on startup that some of you are having.
- You may need to re-add your favorites.
- Bugfixes. Thanks for the reports!
- Fixed the 'No prediction for this stop' bug on N-Judah and other routes
- AC Transit now included; name changed to Quicky
- New! Saved alarms.
- Show asterisks for non-GPS predictions based on schedules
- Alarm ringtone settings added
- Fixed some tablet lifecycle stuff
- Cleaner navbar swipey thing
- Better map view