A National Rail Enquiries approved app that allows you to find your next train, its platform and any delays at the touch of a single button. Once you've caught your train, RailCommute lets you tell your chosen contacts what time you are due to arrive via text and email. Your train is then ‘tagged’ so you can follow your progress en-route. Another great feature is the ability to view Twitter updates from your rail provider within the app – which when things go wrong is a great way of knowing what’s happening!
Trains to Work and Home
- Live train departures and arrivals so you can check quickly if your train is on time before leaving home or the office
- Live platform allocation* to help you beat the scramble!
- User friendly interface which quickly highlights delayed trains
Where’s my train?
- Live location of your train
I’m on this train!
- Let family, friends and colleagues know when your train is scheduled to arrive via email and text
- ‘Tag’ the train you are on so you can follow status en-route
- Live Twitter status updates from your selected rail provider
Data is real-time departures and arrivals and shows trains within the next 2 hours within the United Kingdom.
The app does not have a journey planning facility and is for pre-planned journeys of no more than two legs.
You can also use RailCommute for all live departures and arrivals on the National Rail Network (including London Overground). It does not include London Underground information.
RailCommute is powered and approved by Network Rail Enquiries.
*Platform allocation is not available on all stations – please visit networkrail.co.uk for details.
Tags: railcommute , to tell yuou what platform the train is at uk , app for location of trains in uk local , app find friends on train car commute , rail commute