100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
RailTime covers all stations and stops in Belgium, in addition to major international connections.
RailTime enables you to:
•Plan and save your journey between two stations
•Check arrival and departure times and platform numbers for your train
•Be informed automatically of any delays on your train
•Save your regular journeys in your favourites
•Find out about cancelled or additional stops
•See all the trains departing or arriving at a station
•Consult the map for your station's neighbourhood, or find the nearest station
•Follow major disruptions on the network
•Be informed about works
•For commuters: update your daily search automatically every day
•Set a wake-up alarm for when you arrive at your destination.
•Create a widget to consult your favourite stations directly without opening the application
Explanation of the various permissions:
- GPS : center the map on your actual position, retrieve the nearest station
- Phone call : only required to call one of the “in –app” useful numbers (RailTime by Phone and Securail)
- Add/Modify calendar events : save a route search in your calendar
- Send email : share information by email
Following on from the success of the website www.railtime.be, and its mobile version m.railtime.be, Infrabel, the manager of the Belgian railway infrastructure, presents the Android app.
Tags: railtime apk, railtime belgium, railtime, railtime.apk, packagecom.infrabel.railtime.apk, com.infrabel.railtime, railtime for indian train, comment télècharger railtime.be sur portable, railtime qr code, free railtime.
- Fixed the size of the font so everything is visible on the screen
- More devices supported by changing the application’s permissions
- Clustering system on the map for greater ease of use
- Adapted to Ice Cream Sandwich standards for compatible smartphones
- Intelligent URL management: you can share URLs that will be open the same view, either on the website or RailTime apps
- Minor fixes
Some lists where this application appears: LASTA.