PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL REAL TIME PASSENGER INFORMATION IS RECEIVED DIRECTLY FROM WWW.WHENSMYBUS.IE, Bus Eireann's web based Passenger Information Service.
According to Bus Éireann, 90% of their buses are fitted with GPS systems. Occasionally a fault may occur in communications between the central server and the on-bus equipment. A feedback menu option is provided to notify Bus Éireann directly of any timing errors that might occur.
This app provides up to the minute Real Time Passenger Information for all the following Bus Éireann services:
- Expressway and Intercity services linking Dublin, Cork, Belfast, Galway, Limerick, Derry and Waterford and every major town in Ireland.
- Commuter Services into city and town centres.
- Irish Town and City services operating in Athlone, Balbriggan, Cork, Drogheda, Dundalk, Galway, Limerick, Sligo & Waterford.
- Nightrider services, Bus Éireann provides a range of late night services, several nights a week on main routes out of Dublin.
This app offers the following features:
- Search for your bus stop by name.
- Search for you bus stop by route number.
- Save your favourite bus stops for repeat use.
- Lists all bus services(route number, destination and next departures time) that are due to depart your chosen bus stop.
- Lists all bus services(route number, destination and next arrivals time) that are due to arrive at chosen bus stop.
- Refresh button to keep the times up to date.
- Feedback menu option to send feedback to Bus Éireann about their Real Time Passenger Information Service.
Tags: cork bus app.
Recently changed in this version:
Dec 13, 2012
Fixed search, for example, searching for Buasaras will now return Dublin (Busaras).
Changed initial screen to search screen.
Added menu item to enable users give feedback to the app developer.
Nov 23, 2012
Two menu items added:
- Frequently Asked questions
- Share this app option