Help make the roads a safer place by reporting bad drivers (or good drivers) with this powerful app that was created by the founders of Shazam. “Road Hero” is designed to be both simple and safe to use.
More than 6 million car crashes take place on U.S. roads every year. An estimated 1.5 million people get injured. And more than 35,000 people die. Imagine, if every single one of us could make a difference? Now you can. Road Hero is a free and simple way for anyone to help make our roads safer. Report dangerous drivers or reward good ones and become one of our Road Heroes contributing to our movement for safer roads.
When you want to report a driver, simply launch the app and SAY the license plate number. We call this “flagging” another driver.
- Flag dangerous drivers anonymously – report violations and leave voice feedback
- Submit photos of funny or terrible parking (we will post the best photos)
- Leave messages with good drivers
- Search any license plate and check their (or your) driver record
- Get notified if someone leaves you a good message
- Monitor your friends and family vehicles and get notified if they are flagged
- Hear the funniest rants about bad drivers.
Road Hero is simple, yet powerful:
- Voice-powered flagging for a safe driving experience
- Location-enabled so you can track every flag on a map
- Your activity is always anonymous
Check out our web site, RoadHero.org, which shows thousands of flags on a map and allows you to listen, rate and share messages. You can also search any license plate.
L.A. Times (Dec 13 2010): “Did that Driver just cut you off? Report him with the DriveMeCrazy mobile app”
L.A. Thrillist (Dec 24 2010): “if you see someone showcasing other terrible driving habits honk at your mom and tell her she's embarrassing you, hit the "bad driver" button on the screen and safely speak the license plate number to flag that car's driver”
Lifehacker (Jan 3 2011): “Hopefully, taking the anonymity out from driving will lead to less aggressive drivers and help to create safer roads”
Dallas Thrillist (Jan 10 2011): “… this free iPhone app provides safe, responsible citizens like yourself quick, effective, and potentially hilarious methods of reporting the vehicular crimes of the various [drivers] you seem to encounter on a daily basis”
KTBX News (Jan 4 2011): “New Phone App Lets You Play Cop”
Frequently Asked Questions: roadhero.org/faq
Terms of Service: roadhero.org/terms
Twitter: @RoadHero or twitter.com/RoadHero
Tags: how can be a driver a simple heroic , app to report bad drivers , bad driver , código da driver good bad
from 18 reviews