FREE application for taxi drivers! Available in Brazil (Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro), Argentina (Buenos Aires), and Chile (Santiago). All Drivers are required to have a valid taxi driver license.
Join SaferTaxi today and increase your weekly income by an average of 45%. Joining Safer Taxi is free and easy. For more information install Safer Taxi on your phone or call us under: Sao Paulo (SP): (+55 11) 2362-5744, Rio de Janeiro: (+55 21) 3559-0968, Buenos Aires: (+54 911) 6970 4805, or Santiago de Chile: (+56 9) 5116 1981
Do you want Safer Taxi in a new city? Simply get 30 drivers together and we will start Safer Taxi in your region. Please call us for more information.
- MORE RIDES = MORE MONEY: SaferTaxi has over 1 million registered users. All of them want to book YOUR taxi.
- ONLY PASSENGERS NEAR YOUR LOCATION: Based on your GPS position, Safer Taxi is sending you close by rides to your phone. Most rides are within a 1km radius from your current position
- NO WEEKLY COSTS: We are not a radio taxi or ponto that charges weekly or monthly fees. You only pay a small fee for rides you choose to accept
- STAY IN CONTROL: SaferTaxi will never force you to accept any rides. You choose when to work and what rides to accept
- ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS: You won’t have to turn away a card fare again. Process payments securely and easily with Safer Taxi in Sao Paulo (SP), Rio de Janeiro, and Santiago.
- BE SAFE: All passengers are registered and verified with SaferTaxi. You no longer need to accept random passengers of the street
- EARN TIPS: During rush hour many passengers choose to offer a tip to drivers, to ensure it is worth your while to travel to the pick up location. The tip is 100% yours
HOW DOES IT WORK?
You will need an Android phone and a valid Internet connection (we recommend at least 500MB per month):
1. A passenger books at taxi on his smartphone
2. Our systems searches for close by taxi drivers that are available
3. The application installed on your smartphone will notify you
4. You can accept or reject the ride
5. Done – All of this is completed in less than 20 seconds
SaferTaxi in the Press: CNN (Santiago), La Nacion, Estado Sao Paulo, El Mercurio, Veja Rio & SP, …
★★★★★ "With Safer Taxi I feel safe at night knowing that all passengers have been properly registered and verified. Thank you for being in Buenos Aires!" – Jose (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
★★★★★ "During the last month I took 349 rides extra thanks to Safer Taxi! I also tried EasyTaxi and 99Taxis and can honestly report they have no taxi rides what so ever." – Sergio (Sao Paulo, Brazil)
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at: email@example.com or call us under: Sao Paulo (SP): (+55 11) 2362-5744, Rio de Janeiro: (+55 21) 3559-0968, Buenos Aires: (+54 911) 6970 4805, or Santiago de Chile: (+56 9) 5116 1981
GPS AND MAPS DISCLAIMER
Please note that Safer Taxi is not responsible for the accuracy of your GPS. Your GPS position is influenced by the quality of your phone and whether you have WiFi assisted GPS turned on. Please note also, that unlike Waze or Foursquare, SaferTaxi is not building its own maps. All maps are provided by Google.
Tags: safertaxi conductor , safertaxi , safertaxi telefono , safertaxi el mercurio , aplicaçoes e para motorista , quero telefone safertaxi , como utilizar o safertaxi , são paulo safertaxi
from 734 reviews