SBB Mobile Business
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
“SBB Mobile Business” is perfectly tailored to the needs of business travellers. Timetable enquiries can be made in real time and tickets can be purchased and displayed directly on your Smartphone.
- National, international and urban timetable enquiries
- Input options: Stations, stops and (contact) addresses
- Real time and incident information (delays, platform changes, occupancy display, etc.)
- Departure/arrival tables
- "Take me Home" function
- Display of interim stops and journey information
- GPS support (search for nearby stations / stops)
- Map display of starting points and destinations in SBB Mobile (Google Maps)
- Saving of displayed connections in SBB Mobile
- Calendar import of timetable connections
- Purchase and display of public transport tickets for Switzerland.
- The range includes single tickets, fare network tickets, daypasses, class upgrades, etc.
- Tickets for up to 8 passengers
- Payment is effected via the company contract. To use the service, an initial one-time registration must be completed at the SBB Ticket Shop Business at www.rail.ch/business.
More information: www.rail.ch/business
Data security & authorisations
What does SBB Mobile require the authorisations for?
To use “Take me Home” effectively, the GPS function must be active to enable SBB Mobile to find the nearest station or stop. The same applies if you would like to have your nearest station or stop appear in the timetable.
SBB Mobile requires Internet access to timetable information and Ticket Shop data so that the app can answer your enquiries.
SBB Mobile requires access to your contact data so that you can import the names of your fellow passengers from your address book when purchasing tickets and can select contact addresses as your destination when making timetable enquiries.
Calendar and e-mail.
You can save the results of your timetable enquiries to your own calendar and send route connections by e-mail (to friends, an external calendar). SBB Mobile requires read and write permissions to be able to import your selected timetable data into the calendar.
To support offline functions, e.g. station/stop list, connections (route info) and ticket purchasing, SBB Mobile requires access to your device’s memory (saving app-specific settings).
Deactivating sleep mode.
SBB Mobile requires authorisation to deactivate sleep mode to prevent your smartphone’s screen from switching off. This is necessary in the case of push notifications, for example, so that the device does not enter sleep mode before you have received the message.
For push notifications, SBB Mobile has to be able to control your device’s vibrate function so that the device can vibrate whenever a push message is received.
Tags: billet sbb, app sbb mobile, scanner sbb, affichage des arrêts, sbb company, cff widget, screenshot 4 sbb, chsbbmobileb2bapk, sbb mobile business, scanner sbb billet.
The following new features are available with the latest update:
- Price enquiry without login
- Seat reservation on domestic trains that are open for reservations
- Update center for station/stop updates
- Emergency call function
- Night supplement information in timetable overview
- QR Reader
- Valid tickets are displayed in the notification center
- Bug fixes: e.g. „Login via timetable“