What other full-featured New York City transportation app can give you all these options:
• Real-time subway arrival times for the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 lines and the 42nd Street Shuttle, provided by the MTA Real-Time Line Feed
• Real-time bus arrival info and schedules for bus stops on Bronx and Staten Island buses and the B61, B63, M100, Q50, and M34/M34A Select Bus Service routes, provided by MTA Bus Time and NextBus
• Station, route and corridor schedules for the New York City Subway, Staten Island Railway, Staten Island Ferry and PATH
• Route schedules for express buses within New York City Bus, MTA Bus and Atlantic Express
• Service status (NYC Subway, NYC Bus, LIRR and Metro-North Railroad) [temporarily not working as the feed is down]
• Elevator and escalator outages
• A geographic rail transit map for New York City, designed by Kriston Lewis
• Entrance maps for New York City Subway stations (only if your device includes Google Maps)
• Favorites for subway stations and bus stops
DATABASE STORAGE SPACE REQUIREMENTS (all internal or all external memory):
• NYC Subway, SI Ferry, SI Railway - 15.1 MB (required)
• Express Buses - 4.89 MB
• PATH - 387 KB
If you are having a problem updating or reinstalling the databases, this may be due to multiple instances of the app open at once. To fix this:
1. Open the app
2. Use the back key to go to previous screens until the app is closed.
3. Reopen the app
4. From the menu button, select Delete Database and follow the instructions.
5. From the menu button, select Reinstall Database and follow the instructions.
6. The app should load normally.
Tags: schednyc , sched nyc apk , transit new york apk , sched nyc , subway map trainz ny apk , new york subway apk , best apps for nyc transit 2012 , nyc path train map , nyc apk