• Fisherman's Wharf
• Financial District
• Civic Center
• Hayes Valley
This FREE app is brought to you by the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA).
SFpark is a federally funded demonstration of new approaches to parking management that make parking easier and faster in San Francisco. This means less circling and double-parking, leading to cleaner air, safer streets and a clearer path for public transit and emergency vehicles.
As of December 30, 2013, the parking sensors used to determine real-time on-street parking occupancy have been deactivated as parking sensor batteries have reached the end of their useful lives. The SFMTA continues to provide real-time parking availability information for SFpark garages as well as pricing information for on-street spaces in SFpark areas.
Tags: parking info.
• The pricing display has been made the default view.
• On-street block faces are no longer displayed on the availability view.
• Price information has been expanded to include all on-street block faces in SFpark areas.
• Updated map interface with double-tap zoom and "my location" indicator
• Improved display of block details including restricted and tow-away zones