Swiss Traffic Road Live
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
« Like when using a GPS navigation system, you will be informed in advance by voice system of any danger or traffic delays that might occur on your itinerary, and this without any required handling of your smartphone. Thanks to these preventive informations, you can change your route and adapt it accordingly. »
Permissions: [Directly call phone numbers]
Only used to be able to call our Traffic Information Center directly from the application.
We inform you before and during your trip about :
• ghost drivers, accidents traffic jams and delays reported iin real time
• road repair sites, closed roads, mountain pass closures
• continously updated and reported speedlimitations
• route planner
• voice alarm WHEN exceeding the permitted speed
• New WIDGET! (first add favorites with route planner, min Android 3.0)
TO USE SWISS-TRAFFIC EN ROUTE MEANS : To loose no time in trafficjams, to recognize dangers and traffic problems in advance in order to avoid them, to be automatically and efficiently warned when exeeding the authorized speed limit.
Using Swiss Traffic, you allow the application to transmit your GPS position in our computer center.
These position data are completely anonymous and are used to calculate traffic overloads in order to continuously improve the quality of our traffic information.
Tags: copilot,police,Swiss Traffic Road, Live,radar,SpeedTraps,Google Map Navigation, info route, mogo.ch
Tags: swiss road conditions, live traffic switzerland, road code switzerland, swiss traffic info, , swiss traffic pc, suissetraffic, where are radars on swiss roads, swiss traffic radar, swiss traffic.
- Corrects the time and the number of miles in the route for some courses
- It is possible to stop a route calculation in progress
- New: the voice message "lost connection" is disabled by default. See new option in the options menu
- New: it is possible to display the last calculated route on the map Swiss Traffic Live, you can use Swiss Traffic is to follow the path shown visually on the map.