Taxi/Limo Dispatch/Order Mgmt
50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
Our complimentary BizRoamer web based Scheduling, Dispatch, Order Management and Record Logging Systems seamlessly integrated with our mobile apps to manage daily scheduling, dispatch and order processing with color coded drivers' work list Gantt chart and order list. It can help better manage your business by increasing productivity, keeping records, reducing cost, achieving higher on-time arrival rate, improving customer satisfaction as well as relationship and staying ahead of your competitors.
Our GPS Vehicle Tracking service manages and monitors your fleet of vehicles in the real time using our patented mobile apps on your smart Android phones in the vehicles. The locations and routes of your vehicles are displayed close to the real time on the Goggle Maps.
Our BizLimo/BzTaxi mobile apps provide the following capabilities to your drivers through the state of the art cell phone technologies:
- Receive order information, such as, customer name, contact info, pickup/drop-off time and addresses, flight number.
- Invoke the Google Navigator to navigate to the pickup/drop-off location with the touch of a button. There is no need to enter the address manually.
- Call the customer by simply pressing the auto-dialer icon while driving.
- Check the real time flight arrival or departure information by touching the flight number field.
- Stay connected with the back office by reporting the latest status of the order (e.g. en-route, pickup, completed) automatically by touching the predefined soft buttons.
- Optionally, notify the customer upon dispatch and about to arrive automatically by sending SMS text message to the customer when the vehicle is within a preset radius of the pickup location.
- Optionally, send a web access link automatically to the customer to locate the vehicle on the Google Maps.
Our patented "Notify Customers Before Arrival" and "Customers Web Access to Vehicles Location" optional features can further boost your bottom line by offering such hi-tech features to technological savory customers, improve customer satisfaction and leave your competitors in the dust.
The web based design makes our system compatible with and/or supplement your existing system. Open design and interface allows easy integration with Google Calendar and any existing systems.
We offer a very affordable price for this hi-tech solution. Download our mobile apps from the Android Market for $5.99 per phone. The basic monthly subscription fee is $4.99 per phone using your Android phone and data plan with unlimited access and use of our web based Scheduling and Order Management Systems. Optional features cost extras.
V1.1 Enhancements on 2012/12/18
- Support Taxi services by allowing tour to be started without entering customer name, phone and addresses.
- Optionally invoke Google reverse geo-coding to locate current street address based on the GPS location to populate address fields upon arrival and completion of tour.
- Support of new Google Calendar API on Android 4.0 & 4.1.
- A new Arrived button to track arrival time.
- New option to send SMS text message to customer when the Enroute, Arrived and Complete buttons are pressed
- Allow entry of tips and fuel spent when completing orders.
Note: You MUST register at our web site and activate your account by clicking on the activation link from our Registration Confirmation email before using this app, otherwise, this app won't function properly. Please refer to the Getting Started info on our web site (limo.bizroamer.com/gettingStarted.php).
Tags: gps tracking for delivery trucks, how to activate my low cost gps tracker, a gps lication for tracking school bus coding, limousine dispatch software on smart phone, is limogps a good company, gannt chart of gps tracking in, cost of dispatch management gps tracking, limo fare, rev_geocoding, limo gps dispatch software.
1.3 - support Web Order Mgnt;2nd Stop address; payment type
1.2.10 - support user definable text msg
1.2.9 - allowed drivers to receive orders from pending pool
1.2.8 - fixed crashes
1.2.7 - fixed badly formatted addr that crashed in reverse geocoding
1.2.6 - fixed bugs overlaid input start/end time w current time; asked for confirm b4 sending SMS.
1.2.3 - enabled Enroute/Pickup/Arrived btns for all users
1.2.2 - get city from a 3rd GeoCoding vendor.
1.2.1 - add 2nd geocoding vendor..