thetrainline times and tickets
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
View live train departure, arrival and platform information – the same as you would at any national rail station. You can say goodbye to paper tickets – we now offer mobile barcode "mTickets" on selected routes so you get your train ticket sent straight to your mobile phone.
With thetrainline.com’s app you can check train times and find out what platform your train leaves from all on your phone – no need to queue in a line in front of the station live departure boards anymore. Buy tickets up to 10 minutes before you travel for all train operators to all national rail destinations; then collect your train tickets from one of any of over 1000 rail stations or try the new mobile barcode tickets.
And you can still get the same great savings on train tickets as you would on our website.
We love trains and we’re confident this is the only app you need for all your train travel needs!
Check Train Times:
• Live Trains - Access live departure and arrival information including platform numbers for all trains from National Rail.
• View the live progress of your train and see which stations it calls at as well as any delays on your train line or, changes to train times and platform numbers.
• View your ‘next train home’. The app finds the nearest station to where you are and lists the departure times of the next trains to your home station.
• Easily identify the train which gets you to your destination soonest with our new “Fastest” feature.
Your one stop train journey planner:
• See recent and save favourite journeys on your home screen – making it easy to re-use common rail journeys and stations
• See nearby stations in a list or on a map and access the live departure boards using your phone's location services.
• View station information including maps.
Buy train tickets on the go:
• Buy train tickets up until 10 minutes before boarding the train and collect from over 1000 stations.
• Create an account and book the same range of train tickets as on thetrainline.com website.
• Save your preferred payment card making it simple to buy again without having to hunt out your card details.
We always respect your privacy, check this page to see the reasons we need to ask for permissions:
Find our app useful?
Please rate it and let others know – thanks!
Tags: trainline.com arrivals, trainline anroid app how to on a pc, thetrainline, thetrainlinefor.
Happy New Year travellers, to make registering and booking easier we have added postcode lookup, guaranteed to be less hassle than tapping out your address. You'll also find we don't ask you to login until the very last page, handy for price checking your tickets quickly. Plus lots of other small but perfectly formed improvements.
If you feel like flexing your creative juices, send us your ideas or feedback by mail to:
Have a safe and pleasant journey!