TouchScan (OBD Diagnostics)
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Is your check engine light on? Do you want to monitor fuel economy and usage in your vehicle? Do you want cool looking gauges on your Android phone or tablet? If so, then TouchScan is the app for you!
TouchScan is a vehicle diagnostics tool that connects to OBD-II or EOBD vehicles. Not sure if your vehicle is OBD-2, EOBD or JOBD compliant? See this page for more information: https://www.obdsoftware.net/knowledgebase/obd2compliant. TouchScan works with some JOBD compliant vehicles and in some cases requires modifications to the connection settings in the app. Please contact us for more information.
You must have a Bluetooth ELM327 compatible scan tool to use this software. USB scan tools are also supported, but you must have a tablet running Honeycomb or later with USB host support to connect using a USB device. For recommended scan tools, see our website https://www.obdsoftware.net. Please note that cheap ELM clone adapters can be unreliable. TouchScan can connect to any ELM 327 compatible adapter, but the cheap clone adapters tend to have slow refresh rates and might disconnect randomly.
TouchScan for Android is brought to you by OCTech, LLC, the makers of TouchScan and OBDwiz for Windows, OBD Fusion for iOS, and OBDLink for Android and iOS. Now you can get the same great features for your phone or tablet.
TouchScan has the following features:
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes and your Check Engine Light (MIL)
- Real-time dashboard display
- Real-time graphing
- Fuel economy MPG, l/100km or km/l calculation
- Create custom enhanced PIDs
- Includes some built-in enhanced PIDs for Ford and GM vehicles
- Multiple trip meters
- Customizable dashboards with fast dashboard switching
- Log data to CSV format, which can be loaded into Excel
- Display battery voltage
- Display Boost pressure (vehicle must support the required PIDs)
- Read freeze frame data
- English and Metric units
- Over 90 supported PIDs
- Displays vehicle information including VIN number and calibration ID
- Emissions readiness for each US state
- Oxygen Sensor Results (Mode $05)
- On-board Monitoring Tests (Mode $06)
- In-performance Tracking Counters (Mode $09)
- GPS tracking - plot vehicle parameters on a map in real-time
- Full diagnostic report that can be stored and emailed
- Bluetooth, USB, and WiFi* scan tool support
* Only WiFi scan tools that support infrastructure mode will work with Android devices.
Tags: touchscan cz, touchscan, touchscan (obd diagnostics), touchscan cz software, touchscan obd diagnostics, is there an ob2 that connects a usb elm 327 adapter., touchscan cz dowland, touchscan professional obd2, touchscan cz ke stažení, obd.
-- 2.5.3 --
- Fixed a couple bugs with user-defined PIDs.
-- 2.5.2 --
- Added support for user-defined PIDs. There are a number of GM and Ford enhanced PIDs built-in, and you can create your own PIDs directly in the app. This feature is available on the Settings->User-Defined PIDs page.
- Added an option to disable Mode 09 requests.
- Added an option to speed up automatic connections by remembering the last connected OBD2 protocol.
- Added a calculated PID for vehicle acceleration.