TripMate Austin Lite Transit
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By TripMate
TripMate Austin Lite is a powerful offline timetable app which provides fast timetable access for Capital Metro Buses & Trains.
With TripMate in your pocket you have access to Austin's transit information anywhere and anytime. Unlike other transit applications you do not need network access to check your timetable information. This means you get results fast.
TripMate makes your commute easy with a variety of benefits:
* TripMate works anytime and anywhere. No data network connection required.
* Immediately find the next departure for your Stop. By Route or by Stop name.
* Use predictive search from the action bar on the top of the app to quickly find your Route or Stop.
* Scan the Stop's QR Code to view next Departures.
* View next Departures for any CapMetro transit Stop or Station in Austin.
* Check the latest CapMetro Realtime Departures online.
* View Trip details.
* View the Stops for your Trip on the map.
* All the timetable information is stored on your phone.
* TripMate informs you when updated timetable information is available for download from the 'More' screen. Don't worry, TripMate has the tiniest timetable files among all other transit apps out there. This saves you both bandwidth and storage space on your device. Check your notifications bar to download the most up-to-date timetable available.
* Note: all times displayed are local Austin times
This free version is ad supported. For an ad-free version and additional functionality (Favourites, Nearby Search, etc) please check out our paid version.
Get access to fast timetable information and download TripMate Austin Lite today!
For any feedback or bugs please contact us on Twitter (@trip_mate), our website (http://www.tripmate.info/contact) or like us on Facebook (http://facebook.com/tripmateapp).
Tags: austin public transportation.
* Now supporting Android Wear. Favourite stops and their next departures show up on your Android Wear watch if you are nearby.
* BETA: Boarding now feature to track your progress while on your trip. Please note: this feature needs GPS coverage, will not work underground!
* Improved user interface for map screens
* Various bug fixes