Tube Map London Underground
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Lots of features
- GPS location
- Route Planner
- Live Departure Boards and Station Information
- Just for London!
+ By mxData
Tube Map is one of the most complete apps to go around London
London is one of the biggest cities in the World, so it deserves an app to plan your moves around. Tube Map offers an updated underground map with lots of extra features. Let's zoom on them.
First off, you have a preview of the Tube Map, you can zoom in/out by pinching and drag in any direction to move it to the desire place. What's more, you can tap on an specific stop to check out service status now, later or even weekend. Actually, you can also see "Line status" by clicking on Menu Button. The info is constantly updated, so you can see if there's any issue (accident, partly suspended lines, etc.).
You can plan your routes in order to find the faster and best way to reach destination. You can search station by name, check new departures out and or even share on Twitter where you are or where you're going. One of the features we like most is the integration with Oyster Account to check your Oyster Card balance. What's more, it allows you to find nearest station by GPS location.
In a few words: complete, easy-to-use and useful. A tool you cannot miss if you're a Londonian.
The next time you go on the London Underground make sure you take Tube Map along for the ride!
London Transport Awards - Excellence in Technology Winner 2013.
The Appsters Awards - Best use of Geo-Location Winner 2012.
• Official licensed London Underground Tube map from TfL (Transport for London).
• Route anywhere in London. Places, postcodes, points of interest and tube stations.
• Route highlighted with pins on the map - your start station green pin, change station(s) orange and your destination station red.
• Recent routes and station searches listed for quick access.
• Save your favourite London Underground routes.
• Your nearest London Underground station. Highlighted on the map.
• LIVE departure boards and London Underground station information.
• In-app purchases - Remove Ads, First & Last Trains and Tube Exits. Bulk Saver gives you all these extra features at one great price or buy individually.
• Twitter integration - access to Tube Map's aggregated feed of Status and News Tweets.
Access our myTrains app directly from Tube Map, getting departure information for National Rail stations. Don't already have myTrains? Don't worry a link will take you straight to store to download the latest FREE version.
Have your say about Tube Map. Join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TubeMap or follow us on Twitter @TubeMapLondon. Let's stay in touch.
Tube Map uses a number of permissions, here's what and why:
This permission is used by some of our advertisers to add an event (such as a concert) to your calendar. This will only happen when you interact with the ad and specifically request the event be added.
This permission is used to facilitate location functionality when finding nearby stations using GPS only.
The permission is used to store some content locally on your device to improve app performance.
DEVICE ID & CALL INFORMATION
This permission is used to get device ID required for advertising only. It’s not used to collate any other information about phone state or usage.
You can now explore Tube Map without leaving your home screen. Try searching for "line status", "central line" or "underground" within Google Search. Tap a result and jump right in!
So useful and near accurate. I can plan my meeting in London without fear of making it on time.
Best tube app out there
Easy to use.
Excellent and great apps!
I couldn't function in London without it! The paid extras are worth the extra cash.
Though I'd love it to include train station stops upto zone 9 its easy and simple to use.