Tube Map Pro
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By mxData
- London Transport Awards - Excellence in Technology winner 2013.
- The Appsters Awards - Best use of Geo-Location winner 2012.
• Official licensed Tube map from TfL (Transport for London).
• Route planner. Route highlighted via pinning on the map. Start station green pin, station stops blue, change station(s) orange and destination station red.
• Your nearest station. Highlighted on the map with a pulsing blue map marker. Option to launch Google Maps for a more detailed view.
• LIVE departure boards and station information accessed from the map.
• Twitter integration – access to Tube Map’s aggregated feed of Status and News Tweets.
• What's nearby? Access to tripadvisor®.
• Access our myTrains app directly from Tube Map, getting departure information for National Rail stations. Don't already have myTrains? Don't worry a link will take you straight to store to download the latest version.
Have your say about Tube Map Pro. Join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TubeMap. We would love to hear from you.
Details of permissions used in Tube Map Pro:
- INTERNET – This permission is used to provide access to live information, Twitter feeds and for advertising only.
- ACCESS FINE LOCATION – This permission is used to facilitate location functionality when finding nearby stations using GPS only.
- CHECK LICENSE – This permission is used to check if the application is currently licensed for use.
Tags: tube master, tubemap registrarse, tube map iniciar sesion, live train map of new york undergraund, tube, tube map pro, difference betwee tube map pro and tuibe map lite, tube map pro live underground full.
• Map changes taking into account: Gloucester Rd closed on the Piccadilly Line until mid Dec 2014, Bond St closed on the Jubilee Line from July until early Dec 2014 and Bakerloo and Northern Line trains will not stop at the Embankment station until early Nov 2014.
• We've fixed some bugs too, making Tube Map even better. Enjoy :)