3D Outdoor Guides
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By 3D RealityMaps
The unique realism helps you in choosing your next mountain adventure. The maps made from aerial images are so detailed that the terrain appears absolutely realistic. Even the smallest terrain details are visible. The 3D view is crucial to assess slope and the steepness of the terrain.
All tours and geographic information are accurately located. Your current position is indicated by GPS in the 3D map. Thereby you are anytime perfectly oriented and you know see what is near to you. In addition you can record your activities by GPS in highest accuracy and assess your performance.
The free version covers the region of the Zugspitze, the highest mountain in Germany. You can purchase additional mountain regions ofthe Alps as in-app products. New regions will be added regularly. With each map come up to 50 tours selected by experts with detailed description, height profile and GPS tracks.
Offline use: load the 3D map on your smartphone and all information will be available without a mobile connection.
Features at a glance:
• Highly realistic 3D representation of the landscape based on aerial photographs
• Better preparation and safe and easy orientation even in poor weather conditions
• Extensive geographic information
• Up to 50 tours each with track display, description and height profiles
• Display of own position in 3D map using GPS
• Accurate recording of tours details and statistics such as speed, altitude, distance traveled, time.
• 3D map download for continuous availability without mobile connection
•In case of switch between activities, app crashes and region selection the app has been improved to save the current activity status
•Faster reselection of the currently activated region
•The current user position height is now shown in the map view
•Fixed a bug that would distort the height values of the currently recording track
•An app crash is now prevented when the device does not provide a GPS position by the network provider for location updates.