A Walking Tour of Cape Town
by: Applabs Pty Ltd • 1
There’s no better way to explore the cosmopolitan city of Cape Town than with a good pair of walking shoes on your feet and the Cape Town Tourism Walking Tour of Central Cape Town on your mobile.
Powered by Tourism Radio®, the Cape Town Tourism Walking Tour of Central Cape Town gives you all the info you’ll ever need when visiting the Mother City. Take a leisurely stroll through the Company’s Gardens, or find a place to grab a bite to eat at the bustling V&A Waterfront. The Walking Tour of Central Cape Town lets you explore the city on your own terms.
Features of the Cape Town Tourism Walking Tour of Central Cape Town:
• Dozens of quality, locally-produced sound clips automatically as you get close to specific points of interest around the city
• Easy-to-use categories and search capability – find the things you want to do without any hassle
• No data charges – the app works completely offline once you’ve set it up the first time
• Offline map of Cape Town means you’ll be headed in the right direction in no time at all
• Contact info, pictures and audio clips to some of the best restaurants, museums and historical attractions in the city
With more than 60 points of interest, all within walking distance of Central Cape Town, grab your mobile and experience the best of what the city has to offer.
While every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained within the Cape Town Tourism Walking Tour of Central Cape Town was accurate at the time of publication, we cannot be held responsible should this prove otherwise or should changes occur. By downloading the Cape Town Tourism Walking Tour of Central Cape Town, the user agrees that no responsibility for the consequences resulting from any inaccurate information shall be incurred on the application or guide publisher and their clients, or on the third parties mentioned therein. All information is subject to change and users are further encouraged to check information directly with the third party establishments should they wish to make bookings.