The offline mappa map helps you make the most of Alicante in Spain with a POI database and search built in.
This is the mappa map for Alicante / Alacant which is a popular tourist city in the Valencian Community of Spain. It is the capital of Alicante Province. Alicante Airport (ALC), also known as L'Altet Airport, is located 11 km (6.8 miles) south of the city centre and is covered by the offline mappa map.
The offline mappa map covers all of the central Alicante area plus Catral, Crevillent, Elda & Petrer, Santa Pola and right up to Busot.
In Alicante city take a look at: the Castle of Santa Barbara on the top of Mount Benacantil, the Archaeological Museum of Alicante (MARQ), Gravina Museum of Fine Arts (MUBAG), Asegurada Museum of Modern Art (MACA), the Castle of San Fernando.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Alicante, Spain:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Alicante in Spain now!
Follow us @
Tags: n° téléphone taxi à busot espagne , alicante city map , alicante mappa città , mappa t alicante , mappa centro de alicante ciudad , карта аликанте андроид , alicante mappa , mappa alicante , what tomtom map will i have to get to travel in alicante