THIS APP IS FREE. PLEASE FEEL FEE TO DOWNLOAD AND SHARE WITH OTHERS.
Within the Angel Fire App, visitors will find information and links to all aspects of Angel Fire as both an exciting vacation destination and as a municipality offering a unique and laid-back way of life. In Angel Fire, a year-round resort and an active business community combine to provide both visitors and residents with action-packed events, attractions, and adventures, as well as stimulating lifestyle opportunities, such as:
- The only Zip Line in New Mexico
- World-class skiing, snowboarding, tubing, and other winter outdoor activities
- 18-hole PGA-rated golf course
- Tennis, disc golf, climbing wall
- Hiking, horseback riding, wagon and sleigh rides
- Mountain biking, four wheeling
- Arts and Music festivals
- Vietnam Veterans State Park and Memorial
- Monte Verde Lake, fishing, paddleboats
- Casual and fine dining, gifts, art studios
- Valley and mountain land sales, custom home building
- Business-friendly municipality
CUSTOMIZED. Created specifically to assist Angel Fire visitors and residents, this app serves as a guide to Angel Fire activities, attractions, businesses, services, events, and municipal information.
FIND IT. The Angel Fire App includes multiple ways to find what you need and what’s nearest by searching alphabetically or by categories, then filtering to your specifications.
CONNECT. Link to business websites, Facebook, and Twitter, or instantly call or get driving and walking directions. Then let others know where you are by using your own Facebook, Twitter, and e-mail share features.
YOU IN THE NEWS. See what visitors and residents are doing in Angel Fire, and share your own Angel Fire experiences with video, photos, and stories.
INPUT. Nobody’s perfect. Although the goal was to design an app which would meet everyone’s needs, please feel free to let us know what can be added, changed, or removed to make this app work better for you. Your input will be appreciated and your feedback always considered.
Tags: angel fire
from 2 reviews