Baekje History Tour
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
This application provides ‘Silla Historical Journey’ based in the city of Gyeongju, ‘BaekJe Historical Journey’ based in the city of Gongju, ‘Gaya Historical Journey’ based in the city of Gimhae, and National/Gyeongju/Buyeo/Gongju/ Gimhae Museum information, and it is also available online. (http://www.koreastorytelling.com)
○Available Language: Korean, English,Japanese
○Available Method: Narration, Drama (Communication between two actors), Interview, etc.
○Available Places for Storytelling Service
- Silla dynasty district: Gyeongju national museum, Bulguksa temple, Daereungwon. ..Gyeongju area
- Gaya dynasty district: Gimhae national museum, Daeseong-dong tombs museum, King suro's tomb, tomb of Queen suro ,Gugibong
- BaekJe dynasty district: Gongjo national museum, Buyeo national museum, Jeongnimsaji museum, Baekje history & culture hall
Baekje cultural land ,Gong ju, Buyeo area
- National museum of korea: Archaeology hall part
- UNESCO : Royal Tombs of the Joseon Dyna, Jongmyo,Haeinsa, Yangdong Village, Hahoe Village
○Planning: Korea Tourism Organization http://www.visitkorea.or.kr
○Production: Justidea http://www.justidea.co.kr
Korea Tourism Organization,KTO,Visit Korea,Travel,Story,Gyeongju,Seokguram,Bulguk Temple
Recently changed in this version:
* Screen design of the application has been improved.
* Errors that may occur during the download of the audio content has been improved.
* Notification of 3G/LTE network connection has been added.
* Convenience of downloading and searching of the audio content of the individual has been improved.
* Other errors have been corrected.