The Bahamas, officially the Commonwealth of the Bahamas, is a country consisting of more than 700 islands, cays, and isletsin the Atlantic Ocean; north of Cuba and Hispaniola (the Dominican Republic and Haiti); northwest of the Turks and Caicos Islands; southeast of the U.S. state of Florida and east of the Florida Keys. Its capital is Nassau on the island of New Providence. Geographically, the Bahamas lie near to Cuba, which is part of the Greater Antilles, along with Hispaniola and Jamaica. The designation of "Bahamas" refers to the country and the geographic chain that it shares with the Turks and Caicos Islands. The three West Indies/Caribbean island groupings are: The Bahamas, theGreater Antilles, and the Lesser Antilles. As stated on the mandate/manifesto of the Royal Bahamas Defence Force, the Bahamas territory encompasses 180,000 square miles of ocean space. From the Cay Sal Bank and Cay Lobos (just off of the coast of Cuba) in the west, to San Salvador, the Bahamas is much larger than is recorded in some sources.
Find places of interests in Bahamas with our app.
Reserve your hotel in Bahamas with ease and at the best rate from your phone.
✓Search for nearby hotels or hostels or budget hotel in Bahamas
✓ Hotel Reservations made easy with this Bahamas Hotel app. Simple and secure booking process.
✓ Hotel information, guest reviews, photos, descriptions, maps of hotel.
✓ Up to 80% discounts on hotels, hostels and motels. Instant online and phone bookings available with immediate room confirmation.
- Simple search by location, dates and number of guests.
- “Around Me” search to find what is available around you at the exact moment.
- Search results can be viewed in 2 ways – on a map or in a list format.
- Interactive map with zoom in, zoom out and swipe to reveal more hotels.
- Comparison table for all hotels and the best rate available from www.agoda.com, www.booking.com, www.expedia.com, www.lastminute.com, www.priceline.com, www.hotels4u.com, www.hostelbookers.com, www.laterooms.com, www.easytobook.com etc.
Easy comparison and booking with all best prices on one screen.
Places not to be missed in Bahamas:
- Pirates of Nassau Museum
- Dolphin Encounters
- Lucayan National Park