Bali, the famed Island of the Gods, with its varied landscape of hills and mountains, rugged coastlines and sandy beaches, lush rice terraces and barren volcanic hillsides all providing a picturesque backdrop to its colourful, deeply spiritual and unique culture, stakes a serious claim to be paradise on earth.
With world-class surfing and diving, a large number of cultural, historical and archaeological attractions, and an enormous range of accommodations, this is one of the world's most popular island destinations and one which consistently wins travel awards. Bali has something to offer a very broad market of visitors from young back-packers right through to the super-rich.
The Essential Guide For Travelers! This application provides an illustrated city guide and maps. With this application, it's easy to find out the best places to go, such as where to eat,sleep,and drink, before you arrive or when you are there. It also helps you understand the local culture and history.
· Fully Illustrated: Not just text contents, but a visible experience of the city.
· Up-to-date Guides: Carefully selected destinations and attractions of the city, with Street Maps included.
· Rich Information: Historical background and fun facts of destinations, how to get there, contact info, acceptance of credit cards, etc.
· Well Organized: All contents are listed by category. It's easy for you to find out the topics you are interested in.
· Navigation With Ease: The guide locate all destinations on a zoomable map. It's easy to find out the right way to go.
· Access Anywhere(*): Save roaming and WiFi charges when travelling. All articles and photos provided is offline available for instant, anywhere access.
· Easy to Use: Integrated phone numbers for fast dialing. One click to sending E-mail or accessing website of destinations.
(*)Note: You can browse articles, gallery and static maps offline. The navigation feature with zoomable maps still requries internet connections.
Tags: bali travel guide , navigation bali , travel essential list , bali travel , offline map bali , bali essential travel guide , bali offline map , travel bali
from 3 reviews