Written and created by experienced travel-guide writer and journalist, Harry S. Pariser, this app is the ideal companion for your trip to Barbados!
In addition to a terrific potpourri of sights and attractions, Pariser covers topics including hiking, diving, snorkeling, transport, shopping, restaurants, coral reefs, flora and fauna, history, and festivals and events.
With this app you can:
• Find every sight and attraction on a map.
• Learn about island lore and history.
• Use hundreds of photos to decide where you should go and when.
• Find where you are and what's near.
• Use links to websites to help you plan your trips.
• Watch informative videos about historical sites, diving and snorkeling and wildlife.
• Easily sort entries to find where you are or where you might want to go.
• Use alphabet stroll, google search, and internal hyperlinks to navigate the guide and the web.
* Make one-click telephone calls.
• Interact with other users and the author through the innovative comments feature.
What people are saying about the print version of this app:
"Pariser's updated, expanded third edition of his Barbados book is compact in size, pertinent in fact and loaded with offbeat suggestions for tours and activities. The book includes useful tips and charts, dining options from gourmet to vegetarian, colorful details on Cropover and other festivals, and loads of Web sites and e-mail addresses. The author dispenses blunt, practical advice which is a welcome change from some other guidebooks.... This book is a welcome addition to any travel library." — Gay Nagle Myers, Travel Weekly
If you truly want to dive into a destination, consult this terrific guide.... a wonderful resource.... — GetawayWeddings.com
★ About the Author ★
Harry S. Pariser has been authoring travel guides to Barbados and the Caribbean for more than 20 years. He is the author of another Sutro app, Explore St. John, to St. John, USVI.
He is a writer, artist, photographer and author who lives in San Francisco.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: navigate barbados , barbados , travel journalist