10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Peacemaker's
Suitable for hunters, fishers or other adventure finders: allows to walk straight to the target point with free hands according to the voice pointers, having your PDA in a pocket with the switched off screen and saving the battery charge on the way.
Stupid looking at the display on the way is not really needed anymore: just select the target, switch the PDA off (screen off) and walk to the target following the voice prompts.
A navigation is provided not by GPS's course info that needs to run rather quickly to understand the actual course, but via calculation of the course from your current point to the target point just by the GPS coordinates.
Screen can be off that saves battery's charge, extra feature is: periodical GPS connection each 2 mins, not permanent - walking allows such rare updating the coordinates that will save battery charge as well.
* speed in miles per hour, distance in yards (meters are by default)
* auto-calculation of the alert period according to the speed
* Sending SMS with the current GPS coordinates
* Sending all target points by email
* Accelerometer signal for voice alert: is used only during navigation mode to the target, PDA is blocked from sleep mode. NOTE: may not work with some PDA, and note the battery discharge
* In-app full access payment function, via Google Wallet(Internet connection required)
* navigation along the track, if the target names are with suffix 001, 002, ...999 (tap the first or the latest target with such digit)
Application with the paid full access is unlimited by distance, saving targets qty, alert period range and others.
Tags: beback полная версия, calibattery full, beback 1.4, info targetpoint.gr, beback v.1.45, beback 1.45, beback 1.45 full, beback full, vuledmeter full, beback v.1.45 full.
Fixed: in-app billing payment
Added: navigation along the track, if the target names are with suffix 001, 002, ...999.
Fixed: in-app billing payment restore, if the app is re-installed
Fixed: stability try changes