100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Ryno Strategic Solutions, LLC
As an owner-managed business, customer service is our No. 1 priority. In fact, independent customer surveys show a 97 percent satisfaction rating on the work we perform.
Bell Brothers has always been committed to providing customers with the best service possible for their heating and cooling equipment. We service all makes and models of furnaces and air conditioners.
Bell Brothers technicians are the first in Central Iowa to use iPads during their visits with you. This latest advance gives you tangible benefits:
Accuracy — Our headquarters link allows us to have instant access to your equipment service history allowing us to prepare accurate repair estimates.
Easy-to-read documents — Handwritten tickets are a thing of the past.
Instant correspondence — Your service tickets/invoices are emailed or mailed to you right after our visit with you.
Convenient payments — If you’re paying by credit card, we’ll securely handle your payment on the spot.
Immediate condition reports — Enroll in our Annual Maintenance Program and immediately get a detailed condition report with your spring and fall service visits emailed to you.
Green results — E-mailing your service tickets to you means using less paper.
Technology will never replace our personal service. But it’s another way we’re working to make sure you’re comfortable — and satisfied — with us!
Having your furnace and air conditioner regularly maintained by a trained professional is an important part of being a homeowner. With regular maintenance, your equipment can perform better, use less energy, and help with summer dehumidification.
With our mobile app, you can access...
- Auto Reminders to help you stay on top of when its time to change your air filters and service your home comfort systems.
- Schedule an appointment or consultation around your schedule!
- Receive great money saving tips, rebates and specials on heating & cooling your home.
- Contact us in a variety of ways, in a simple tap- especially handy in an emergency!
- Calculate annual energy saving when comparing your existing system to a new energy efficient system.
- Scan QR Codes on products and advertising to access hidden info, reviews and other bonus content.