The offline mappa map helps you make the most of Bilbao in Spain with a POI database and search built in.
This is the mappa map for Bilbao, the capital of Vizcaya in the Basque Country, Spain. The city is situated on the banks of the Nervión, a tidal river.
There are loads of museums: Guggenheim Museum, Museo de Bellas Artes (Museum of Fine Art), Basque Museum (Euskal Museoa), La Ría Maritime Museum, Museo Taurino (Bullfighting Museum), Museo Diocesano de Arte Sacro (Museum of Sacred Art) and the Museo de Reproducciones Artísticas (Museum of Artistic Reproductions).
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Bilbao, Spain:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Bilbao now!
Follow us @
Tags: google map pays basque hors ligne impossible , bilbao maps vector , bilbao map apps , petite carte de bilbao , bilbao mapa mappa desconectado , Музей де reproducciones бильбао