Entertaining app to discover historical treasures of the city of New York City with : Treasure hunt (not only for kids), augmented reality, itineraries, personalization with your own pictures, comics, revealing vanished monuments, postcard from virtual to real, push.
This new App will give you amusement, running, kids enthusiasm and will challenge your culture.
"My kids loved it, they actually made me discover New York City" P.L.
"I hate kids, I became one" X.H.
"Functions for everyone inside, culture becomes a game" C.B.
"Well done, exhaustive and pertinent" S.B.
"Never imagined I could learn so easily" F.T.
"When a site fascinates me now I know why and more "M.C.
"I am a Fan, I collect them all trip after trip" V.T.
European Laureate for creative and innovative in Heritage enhancement, there is nothing more exhaustive than Monument Tracker ( 600 000 users).
Engaged in Monuments conservation - crowdfunding for Pantheon and Mont Saint Michel in partnership with "Centre des Monuments Nationaux"
Real Plus :
- offline version to avoid roaming
- own pictures brought in the app as emotions collector
- comics animations
- geolocation and push : no search, monuments reveal their history when you walk by in New York City
- easy and intuitive use
- all monuments and sites explained
- quiz to challenge your culture and become New York City's Ambassador
- themed itineraries
- showing how ruins or vanished monuments were
- augmented reality
- usefull agenda for events and shows
using GPS (not internet)
NB: The application Brad in New York City has been developed to function optimally with a minimum resolution of 480x800 pixels.
Smartphones types described below can therefore know display problems:
** QVGA (240 * 320)
** WQVGA (240 * 400)
** HVGA (320 * 480)
from 2 reviews