With the ultimate audio travel guide from Britz, you can uncover all that New Zealand has to offer.
The Britz Travel Guide always knows where you are. It’s crammed with well-researched, local information and will advise you about points of interest as you approach them.
There are over 900 points of interest, spanning the whole country. It will highlight town and city information, local landmarks, spots for sightseeing, sites to park for the night and places to wine and dine.
Included in the Britz Travel guide are:
• Many hours of great audio for hundreds of points of interest
• You are advised of scenic spots, activities and local landmarks as you get near to them
• Learn about local history, geography, culture, Maori influence, and more
• Points of interest include multiple images with contact details and text and audio descriptions
• It’s easy for you to find what you’re interested in because the Britz Travel Guide has a built in category filter as well as comprehensive maps of New Zealand
• The “Routing” feature will give you directions to any point of interest by using the inbuilt map on your mobile phone
• Incremental download system means you’ll get free guide content updates without having to re-visit the app store
• As the app works offline, you won’t have to pay for data charges. But make sure you open the guide while you still have WiFi before you venture out offline.
The Britz Travel Guide is perfect for the free and independent traveller who wants to explore their interests and make the most of their trip to New Zealand. It lets you travel by yourself anywhere in country, highlighting points of interest along the way.
This app includes the following regions, towns and cities:
Auckland, Northland, Waikato, Waitomo, Coromandel, Rotorua, Bay of Plenty, Lake Taupo, Ruapehu, Hawkes Bay, Eastland, Taranaki, Wanganui, Manawatu, Wellington, Wairarapa, Nelson, Tasman, Marlborough, The West Coast, Christchurch, Canterbury, Dunedin, Otago, Queenstown, Southern Lakes, Fiordland, Southland.
Please note: Due to updates in this version, if you are updating the application, all previously downloaded guides will need to be downloaded again.