The offline mappa map helps you make the most of Brugge in Belgium with a POI database and search built in.
This is the mappa map for Bruges (Dutch: Brugge, French: Bruges, German: Brügge) the capital and largest city of the province of West Flanders in the Flemish Region of Belgium. It is located in the northwest of the country.
The offline map of Bruges / Brugge covers the municipality: The historic city centre of Bruges, Sint-Jozef and Sint-Pieters (I); Koolkerke (II); Sint-Andries (III); Sint-Michiels (IV); Assebroek (V); Sint-Kruis (VI); Dudzele (VII) and Lissewege (with Zeebrugge and Zwankendamme) (VIII).
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Bruges, Belgium:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Bruges now!
Follow us @
Tags: bruges , map of brugge belgium , aplcation brugge , carte offline bruges , carte belgique hors ligne , brugge , брюгге карта для андроид , plan centre ville bruges , télecharger carte de bruges