The offline mappa map helps you make the most of Cambodia with a POI database and search built in.
Cambodia (the Kingdom of Cambodia) is a country located in the southern portion of the Indochina Peninsula in Southeast Asia.
Tourism is popular in Cambodia. The Angkor Wat historical park in Siem Reap province, the beaches in Sihanoukville and the capital city Phnom Penh are the main attractions for foreign tourists.
The offline mappa map covers: Cardamom and Elephant Mountains (Battambang, Kampot, Koh Kong, Pailin, Pursat, Sihanoukville, Bokor National Park, Kep); North-western Cambodia (Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap, Sisophon, Koh Ker, Poipet, Tonle Sap Lake, Preah Vihear); Mekong Lowlands and Central Plains (Phnom Penh, Kampong Cham , Kompong Thom, Krek); Eastern Cambodia (Banlung, Kratie, Sen Monorom, Stung Treng).
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Cambodia:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Cambodia now!
Follow us @
Tags: geeksincambodia_db , mappa тайланд 4pda , cambodia mappa , phnom penh street map offline , mappa карта Крита , nord west kambodscha , cambodia offline map , free cambodian full map offline , offline maps indochina