The Chimani Cape Cod National Seashore app boasts rich, detailed information on this popular summer playground, including:
• expert-written details on more than 160 unique points of interest (POIs)
• a professionally voiced audio-guided auto tour
• GPS-enabled maps that work without a cell/wifi connection and can be custom edited and annotated
• calendar of Ranger-led events
• sunrise/sunsets times and top viewing locations
• photo gallery with more than 100 park images
• descriptions of the park’s most popular hiking trails
• information on museums, restrooms, picnicking, in-park transportation, bicycling, and other in-park activities
• "Where Am I?" locator function for the entire park (note: does not work on non-GPS enabled devices)
Other features include:
• Easy-to-use interface with menus based on universal national park symbols.
• Push notifications for park-related news, alerts, and events.
• Lightning-fast search engine to quickly find information.
• Tag your favorite park sights.
• Collect points and earn badges for visiting parks and points of interest, tagging your favorites, and recording parks you’ve already visited.
For more details on this and other Chimani apps for the national parks, visit www.chimani.com. Be sure to follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/chimani and Facebook at www.facebook.com/chimani
Android Permissions Request Explanation
*** This app requires an initial Internet connection to download photos (either Wifi or cellular). ****
Tags: ntl , chimani seashore , cape cod tide widget , seashore , dawlond the cape , ntl cod , chimani offline slow , free daily cape cod tides , cape