Small guides for Big Travellers - the Gulliver's Guides take ‘minutes’ to get your head around, but will last you the whole week. Rich content, user-friendly categories & listings, ratings/costs, all flagged on an offline map. 150 attractions, venues and topics, each with 2013 contact details.
One of the most user-friendly travel apps we've tested so far; highly recommended!" -- App Review Centre
Nothing is ever more than two clicks away with the easy navigation shortcuts, and intuitive categorisation helps you quickly find what you're looking for.
• Colourful, with professional pictures and captions to help identify landmarks
• Clear maps that work without data roaming
• Handy overviews for each topic as a quick introduction
• Sort by popularity, price or proximity
• Listed by star rated priority as recommend by a travel editor
• Produced by a 10-year old travel guide writing company
• Comes with an ‘all singing, all dancing’ troupe of Lilliputians, for your complimentary travel entertainment. ☺
A few good reasons why this travel app is worth more than a branded cup of coffee!
• It’s a new generation of guide blending all the bests bit of other half-baked travel apps.
• The content is written by an experienced, expert, Cape Town writer and editor, and she has arranged it in a sensible order of importance.
• There’s no annoying cascades and an endless choices before finding what you need.
• You can instantly locate a place on the map, and see what’s near it, relative to your position.
• Users are mostly just two clicks away from text and pictures.
• Categories include: Activities, Sights, Shopping, Restaurants, Nightlife, Museums, Family, Day trips, Transport, Health, Essentials, Gay, Accommodation, Festivals, Pictures, All.
• Won’t disappoint you once you’re out of range of an apps store connection.
• It’s bottomless!
from 1 reviews