=== NOTICE ===
GPS does NOT work everywhere! If you are unsure whether the app is trying to find your position, look at the bottom of your screen. If the message reads "Aquiring GPS Location..." then give it a few seconds to find your location. GPS does not work everywhere! If there is an obstruction between you and the sky, there is no guarantee for a GPS signal!
Navigator directions are given from the app by using Google's map compass. It estimates which direction is north and is NOT exact. It is not advised to use the navigator directions while in a moving vehicle. Tap on your car and choose "Get directions" in that situation (which launches a separate app designed for it).
=== FEATURES ===
- Google maps
- No limitations on the number of cars you can park
- A simple yet powerful interface that is easy to navigate
- A save and find button for quick access
- A navigator with an arrow and distance to help you find your car
- Driving directions
- An alarm system for parking meters (that can also be used for other purposes)
- A note system for reminders
- A share location button to tell anyone where your car is
- Switch between 5 different units of measurement (feet, yards, meters, kilometers, and miles)
- Switch between map and satellite view
Keywords: car finder locator parking gps directions
Tags: satellite meter finder, car locator that doesnt use gps, , car park finder app, car finder express, how can i add another vehicle to car finder express, car finder script.
- Android 4.x is now supported. The settings menu can now be accessed in the top left corner of the app.
- Rearranged some of the interface to make it more consistent.
- Changed a lot of the text to make it easier to understand.
- Changed a lot of other small features.