CheapTickets - Cheap is good.
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
The CheapTickets app for Android offers the ability to search and securely book the same selection of cheap flights, hotels,and car rentals offered on CheapTickets.com, along with exclusive mobile-only hotel deals of up to 50% off for tonight-only or future hotel stays in more than 200 popular destinations worldwide. Plus, join our CheapCash loyalty program and start earning CheapCash on flight bookings that you can instantly apply toward hotels in the app! The app also gives you access to all your itineraries while on the go.
* Search and securely book the same selection of cheap flights, hotels, and car rentals offered on CheapTickets.com – all via an experience optimized for your Android device
* Join our CheapCash loyalty program and start earning CheapCash on your flight bookings that you can instantly apply toward hotels in the app!
* Get exclusive mobile-only hotel deals of up to 50% off for tonight-only or future hotel stays in more than 200 popular destinations worldwide
* Find hotels near your current location – great for last-minute bookings
* Get 1-tap access to your recent searches
* Use powerful sort & filter options to help you quickly find the right hotel, flight, or rental car for your trip
* Swipe through hotel photos and check out ratings & reviews from travelers, including verified CheapTickets bookers
* Sign-in to your CheapTickets account for an even faster booking process – the app pre-fills booking info such as name, phone #, frequent flier #, and billing information. You can also sign-in to the app or create a CheapTickets account using your Facebook or Google+ sign-in info -- one less password to remember!
* Access your itineraries while on the go
• Device & app history: The app uses this to manage its own tasks and offer an improved experience when you switch between different sections of the app. For example, if you search for a hotel and then a flight, the app remembers your hotel progress so you can more easily plan multiple aspects of a trip at once.
• Identity: The app uses this so that Google+ users can sign in to their account on the app.
• Location: The app uses this to allow you to search for hotels, airports, and other places near your current location.
• Photos/Media/Files: The app uses this to display Google Maps. For example, you can toggle to a map-based view of hotel search results within the app.
New look! We’re embracing the latest Android design standards to give you an even better app experience.
Book even faster: When signed-in, you can now access saved traveler profiles making it easier to book for others. Typing a billing address? We now help you auto-complete these fields for added speed.
You can now choose the types of notifications you want to receive from the Settings screen in the app. We’ve also introduced a new notification for baggage claim location upon flight arrival.