The offline mappa map helps you make the most of Copenhagen in Denmark with a POI database and search built in.
This is the mappa map for Copenhagen (Danish: København) the capital of Denmark.
Districts covered by the Copenhagen offline mappa map: Indre By; Centrum, The Medieval city; Christianshavn; Holmen; Vesterbro; Frederiksberg; Nørrebro; Østerbro; Amager; the Northern suburbs - Dyrehavsbakken, Frilandsmuseet and Vestegnen.
The offline mappa map of Copenhagen includes public transport, trains, the airport, the S-tog and metro.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Copenhagen, Denmark:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Copenhagen now!
Follow us @
Tags: anúnc com texto e imagem em brasileiro , карта достопримечательностей копенгагена , copenhagen city map , copenhague plan indre , векторная карта копенгагена , mappa trasporto pubblico copenaghen , mappa offline copenhagen , mapas de transporte publico em copenhague , mappa mezzi pubblici copenhagen