100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Sutro Media
WHAT DOES THIS APP OFFER ?
* EXPERT FOOD ADVICE - Minchilli has been reporting on the food scene in Italy for magazines and newspapers for years, and is the go-to source for insiders.
* MORE than just restaurants, you’ll find bakeries, wine bars, kitchen and food stores, coffee bars and everything a die hard foodie could dream of.
* MORE lively and opinionated content. Minchilli lets you know the score, telling you what you’ll expect and what to look for.
WHAT CAN I DO WITH THIS APP?
* Avoid tourist traps and go straight to the best in Florence.
* Browse through 110 carefully selected entries.
* One click website links go directly to the source.
* Share reviews, photos and user comments
* Access content anytime, anywhere.
* View more than 800 photos.
★ About the Author ★
Elizabeth Minchilli has been eating her way through Italy her entire life. She is the author of six books on Italian living, and contributes to over forty magazines and newspapers, including Bon Appetit, Food & Wine and The International Herald Tribune. She has appeared on Gourmet's Diary of a Foodie and KCRW's Good Food. She writes about all the good stuff in Italy on her blog Elizabeth Minchilli in Rome.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
Tags: eat florence, florence eat, restaurants in florence, florence food, florence italy food scene.
Lots of new content as well as software improvements!