All roads may lead to Rome, but not all end up at the greatest restaurants, bakeries and pizzerias. Italy has some of the most delicious food in the world, but sorting the best from the rest is a challenge. With Elizabeth Minchilli’s Eat Rome in your pocket you’ll be sure that every morsel of food you put in your mouth is the best.
WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT ELIZABETH MINCHILLI
“Trust me, no one knows food in Rome like Elizabeth does.”
-Frank Bruni Former Chief Restaurant Critic, New York Times
“Elizabeth is a food writer. Unsurprisingly, she knows all the best places to eat in Rome, including a gelateria that serves a frozen rice pudding (and if they don’t serve this kind of thing in heaven, then I really don’t want to go there.)
-Elizabeth Gilbert, in Eat, Pray, Love.
“Elizabeth Minchilli is my food guru in Rome.”
-Evan Kleiman, Host of KCRW’s Good Food, Best-selling cookbook author
and owner of AngeliCaffe.
WHAT DOES THIS APP OFFER ?
* EXPERT FOOD ADVICE - Minchilli has been reporting on the food scene in Rome for magazines and newspapers for years, and is the go-to source for insiders.
* MORE than just restaurants, you’ll find bakeries, wine bars, kitchen and food stores, coffee bars and everything a die hard foodie could dream of.
* MORE lively and opinionated content. Minchilli lets you know the score, telling you what you’ll expect and what to look for.
WHAT CAN I DO WITH THIS APP?
* Avoid tourist traps and go straight to the best in Rome.
* Browse through 150 carefully selected entries.
* One click website links go directly to the source.
* Share reviews, photos and user comments
* Access content anytime, anywhere.
* View more than 900 photos.
Stay tuned for the next free upgrade, adding more videos, photos and categories like PICNICS, VEGETARIAN ROME, BEST BUTCHERS and FRESH FISH.
★ About the Author ★
Elizabeth Minchilli has been eating her way through Rome her entire life. She is the author of six books on Italian living, and contributes to over forty magazines and newspapers, including Bon Appetit, Food & Wine and The International Herald Tribune. She has appeared on Gourmet's Diary of a Foodie and KCRW's Good Food. She writes about all the good stuff in Italy on her blog Elizabeth Minchilli in Rome.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
Tags: eat rome , places to eat in rome italy
from 11 reviews