EAT24 Food Delivery & Takeout
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Great support
- Great variety
- Customization and time-saver
- Sometimes no options available
Order take-out from 5,000 different restaurants across more than 1,500 different cities
Sometimes you want restaurant-quality food whilst vegging out in your underwear in front of the TV. In steps EAT24, the app which lets you order take-out from 25,000 different restaurants across more than 1,500 different cities.
Browse specific cuisine and the app remembers your preferences, stores your payment details and saves you money.
The Eat24 app lets you save your favorite restaurants and the My Menu feature lets you assemble a list of your favorite past-ordered items. Write a note about your meal right on your phone and remind yourself to order (or not) again.
You can scan your credit card directly into the app and securely store your payment information. And then there’s dealer maker: cash back programs and exclusive offers save you MONEY. Oh, and there’s friendly live-chat support system if anything goes wrong with your order.
Most importantly, browsing and ordering is super easy and the app is very intuitive.
Sometimes doesn't offer any options for your area and saves addresses incorrectly.
Order food delivery & pickup from over 20,000 restaurants in 1,500+ cities, including Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Miami, Boston, Washington D.C., Houston, Chicago, with more being added daily. Search from wherever you are, or wherever you’re going to be using EAT24’s mobile ordering. The EAT24 app remembers your preferences, which saves you time, and gives you coupons, which save you money.
- Optimized for Android TV so you can order pizza in HD.
- Optimized for Android Wear so you can re-order from your favorite restaurants on your smartwatch.
- EAT24 has Yelp inside. That means you can see what the foodies of Yelp think about a restaurant without leaving the app.
-See what's open for delivery or takeout near you all hours of the day and night.
- Our What’s Good feature helps you discover the tastiest grub using an algorithm that analyzes most ordered menu items, popular favorites, local tips, and user reviews.
- Take a picture of a dish, add a Note, and remind yourself to order/not order that item again.
-Using filters to sort by distance, newest, top rated, delivery/pickup. Or sort by preferences like spicy, healthy, and more.
-Customize your order to give your stomach exactly what it wants (extra guac, please!)
- Use your smartphone camera for adult purposes: picking up the tab. Powered by Card.io the EAT24 app lets you scan your credit card and securely store the info.
- Don't like credit cards? Pay for your food with PayPal or Google Wallet.
- Search for specific cuisines, restaurants...even particular dishes like pizza, chinese food, sushi, burgers, indian, thai and more.
- Order in advance and the EAT24 app will have it waiting. (Well, really the restaurant will, but you get the idea.)
-EAT24 is married to Yelp (#1 wifey, holla!), so if you have a Yelp account you can order there too.
- Like to play favorites? We understand (Mom always liked us best). The EAT24 app lets you save your favorite restaurants for easy re-ordering.
- Securely stores payment info for you.
- 24/7 Live Support lets you chat with a real person about your order. No robots. Promise.
- One-click reorder (less thinking, more enjoying).
- Cash back for future orders through CashCoupon rewards system.
- Exclusive offers via our EAT24 VIP program.
Best of all, once your order’s in, EAT24 handles every aspect of the delivery experience. No more screwed-up orders. No more wondering where the delivery driver is. Something not quite right? Hit up our 24/7 Live Support within the app and a real human being with make things right.
Our app is pretty laid back and doesn’t ask for much, but it does need a few things.
- Camera Permissions:
A feature that allows you to scan your credit card to pay your bill requires access to your camera. The app won't take any pictures unless you ask it to.
- Accounts Permissions (& C2DM):
So we can send you important info about your order, coupons and exclusive deals.
- Credentials Permissions
Google needs this to let you use the Sign-in with Google feature.
- Call Phone Permissions
Connects you directly to the restaurant if you push the call restaurant button.
- Global Settings Permissions:
The customer support live chat feature requires that we temporarily modify your settings so your phone won’t doze off while in the middle of an important chat about your order.
And before we go, let’s make some SEO robots happy with a quick poetry slam.
Delivery, delivering, delivered. Whatever it is, we bring food.
Take-out, pick-up, to-go. It’s all good.
Mexican food, Chinese food, Pizza delivery. What’s shaking?
Sandwiches, Sushi, Thai. And don’t forget the bacon.
EAT24. Delivery. Takeout. Pickup. Bad Poetry.
Hey! Remember when we asked you to take pictures of your food and upload them to EAT24? Well, you didn’t, so we had to ask our Sugar Daddy Yelp for help (and to make us a sandwich, but that’s unrelated).
Anyway, we now have exactly 521,764 beautiful new food photos on our app, which means you have about half a million things to try with your eyeballs (and we know your eyeballs are starving).
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Jayne Deacon.
I'm pretty pleased with it so far! I haven't had issues. Other than needing to smack my own hand in using it's back button and NOT the haptic back button! It does saves your "cart" choices you've already selected (nice!), if you do what I tend to do. I also really like the special instructions feature, though I wish there were more options for "extras" on certain food, i.e.pizza.I also wish I knew
Decent number of places, worked fine for me, if it had more spots that would be better
I am continuously on the go and sometimes forget to eat this app helps me so much you can set the deliveries in the future and pay for them now what more could you ask for
Best app ever
Not even close to what I was searching for... I already know all the places in my town that deliver... This app didn't even name half of them.
Awesome app use it at work all the time when I can't find a place to eat for lunch
They take care of you, like PayPal does with purchases, so even if the restaurant is in a bad mood, they got your back. They're funny as hell. It's honestly the only way I'll order food if I can.